Monday, August 22, 2011

Five Years . . .

Our little Colton turned five on August 21st! We celebrated with a family/friends party at the house and had some pizza & "dirt cups." He enjoyed his party even though he had been dreading his birthday this year.  He had been in tears a couple of times during the week before his birthday because he knew that when he turned five, he had to go to school.  Just recently, he has turned into quite the scaredy-cat and is not so excited about going to pre-school this year.  I know he'll be just fine once he gets started, but I am very happy with our decision to hold him out of kindergarten for one more year.  It turned out to be a great day and I'm pretty sure he enjoyed himself despite being preoccupied with the school year looming!


Aunt Lori & Gracie

Mallory


Gracely & Abby (the look-alikes) :)

Wasn't her party, but had to capture this MESS!

Colty!!! Happy Birthday. We love you!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

How cute and I can't believe how old your kids are getting! Wow time flies! We were just contemplating moving to Cali a couple years ago right?!?