Friday, July 16, 2010

Summer Time . . .

Wow, I suck at blogging these days, but life is definitely a little busier with four kiddos! We have been settling into more of a routine with Gracie taking better naps and becoming more aware and attentive. She is quite the smiler and LOVES attention, especially from her big brothers! I started potty training Caelan this week and so far, so good! I was expecting it to be quite difficult (he'll be 2 Sept. 4), but he has gone both #1 & #2 on the potty and only had one accident today! My plan was to get this done in the summertime because it's so much easier to just let him run around naked outside and ok, maybe inside too :) I would say he's off to a great start! Gavin and Colton are enjoying their summer days filled with sun, fun, and many friends! We have a couple more trips planned for the summer and are enjoying taking it easy in the meantime. Grandma Momo and her little ones, Caelan & Allie.


This is how we rolled into Wal-Mart a couple weeks ago. Yeah, his big brothers dressed him up and he insisted on wearing it "shopping". Nice! We only got a few stares.



No comments: