Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gracie's First Days . . .

We have spent the past couple of weeks trying to settle in and love our new baby girl. There is no doubt that she is getting plenty of love, especially from her big brothers! She has been a perfect addition to our family and we couldn't feel more blessed. So far, she has been a very easy going little babe and is only waking up one time in the night to eat! Mommy is definitely loving that part. I had been preparing myself for complete exhaustion, but it's really been a pretty smooth transition with her sleep routine!! :-) She is already changing . . . I'm really trying to cherish every single moment of "newbornhood" be our last!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh she is just precious Nade! I'm so happy that she's sleeping so well! Can you send some of that to me next week? hehe

Miss Amy Lynne said...

oh Nade I just love her already :) Can't wait to hold her!

Marcu said...

She is just so, so cute! So glad I got to snuggle with her already. Can't wait to see you guys again.