Saturday, March 27, 2010

35 Weeks . . . and Counting!!!!

As of today, I am 35 weeks pregnant and am sooooo ready for this little baby to make his/her way into the world!!! Things have seemed a little crazy around here lately. Drew has been working frantically trying to get our yard/landscaping/sprinklers in before the new arrival and before they get busy with work. I have been busy with the kids and trying to organize/clean in prep for the new baby. We are ready for this phase to be over, the baby to be here, and for things to settle down a little (ya, right)! Everything is ready now: names picked out (we think), room ready, baby clothes and car seat washed, etc. Anyway, we are getting very anxious to find out the gender of our little #4 and get to know him/her soon!!!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Nade-
I was so excited to see your posts! I can't believe how big and adorable your boys are and how close you are to having your 4th boy or girl! I was 32 weeks this Friday and I'm on the countdown for sure. Keep me posted girl!
PS Did you guys finish your house? If so, where are some pics?