Monday, February 9, 2009

Our Baby Boy

Our baby, Caelan, is now 5 months old. The time has flown by and he is starting to sit up by himself and is really wanting to figure out how to scoot & crawl. His brothers think he is so smart and get very excited to watch him learn new things. Caelan practicing sitting up all by himself
Biggest brother Gav & Caelan

Awwww!











2 comments:

Alicia said...

That is the most adorable pic of the 3 of them! It's amazing how quickly time flies huh!?!

Jodi said...

I CANNOT believe how big Caelen is already! :( I know I keep saying - but we NEED to get together soon! Bennett bugs me everyday about his best buddy Gavin coming over. Actually all my boys have been saying they miss Colty, Caelan, and Gavin. Bennett has preschool Mon, Wed, and Fri - but other than that we're free. :)